As the Internet becomes an everyday part of people's life, it is becoming more and more important for many business's to offer customers and clients the facility of buying online. Online shopping is the process of consumers going through to purchase products or services over the internet.
An ONLINE E-COMMERCE STORE, evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a shopping mall over the Internet.
Advantages Of Online E-Commerce Stores:
- An online store gives your company an International reach. You can sell your product to every country in the world.
- Helps in increase sales.
- Customers can order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Low set up cost for an online store in comparison with a traditional 'bricks and mortar' store.
- Can function as a catalogue for existing 'local' or mail-order customers.
Self-Service:The purchasers can go at their speed and do not require the expensive involvement of a sales representative or a customer service assistant.
The primary factor in determining whether your business needs an online e-commerce store is the type of goods you hope to sell online and whether they can be easily transported in the mail. Normally online stores work very well if you wish to:
- Sell specialist goods to a geographically diverse market.
- Sell competitively priced hard goods.
- Offer an additional service to existing mail order customers.
Whether you're starting an online business or taking your existing business online, we take care of everything you need to build, manage and host your own web store.
Through our powerful yet affordable e-commerce solution, we provide all the essential ingredients including web hosting, searchable product catalogs, shopping carts, real-time transaction processing, advanced inventory management, custom shipping tables, support for merchandising, mail order systems. We help you in accelerating your business growth by running special promotions, offering affiliate programs and frequent buyer clubs, cross-sell and up-sell products, perform detailed tracking of business metrics, and more.